Monday, March 17, 2008

tomorrow I'm going to...

...the needlework group at our local library. 

I'm very excited about it. Although we met once before tomorrow will be the first "official" meeting. There won't be any structured instruction going on (because the library is not providing it) but I'm hoping the very experienced will help those of us who need help and we, the slightly experienced, will help those who need what we can show them. 

Now don't laugh folks but I've been crocheting for over 30 years and I still consider myself to be an advanced beginner. I can crochet lots. But lots of what? Almost anything I don't need a pattern for. Or anything I can make my own pattern for. Sometimes I write the patterns down. Most times I don't. Later I'm sorry.

But I can talk about all that in another post. I am very excited about tomorrow's group. I think I might take a few extra skeins of yarn from my stash, to give away or maybe exchange. I'm also hoping to make a new friend or two. A real friend, who I can craft with.

No comments: