It's been over a year since I've posted anything here.
But it's because I've been a busy busy crafting lady.
I've made a few pieces of beaded jewelry but mostly I've been crocheting.
Soooooooo many yards of yarn and thread have passed through my hands in a year's time.
My daughter and I joined our local chapter of Newborns in Need several months ago. Membership has been keeping me busy with my hooks and yarn. I've made baby washcloths (and am currently making more) and bookmarks so far.
My current projects: ng. :o)
1. A set of coasters for my daughter's godmother. Got 2 done so far. :) Hope to have 6 similar to this: coaster.
2. Baby blankets #2 and #3, both of which I started months ago. One is a multi-colored granny square, seen here on Ravelry.
3. The other will be a light blue-with-white-trim blanket with a stitch pattern I can't recall the name of. (It's 6:35 a.m. right now...)
4. My daddy is waiting for me to finish his sun visor using this pattern: Vizor.
5. I'm working on a bottom-up crocheted triangle to insert in the side slit of a skirt I'm altering.
The washcloths need to be done before June 2. I'm using Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Cotton" in Woods Print and Spunky Print.